October 11th is the last day to apply for the R/GA Accelerator, powered by Techstars. The 3 month program is focused on connected devices and is based in NYC. As is standard with all Techstars programs, you’ll have access to the leading mentors from NYC, Techstars, Makers, Marketers, major brands, any people who are experts in all things connected devices. The 10 best companies will get:
- Up to $120,000 in funding
- Co-location space provided by R/GA in New York
- Design and development support from experienced R/GA designers and developers who’ve built connected devices and services.
- Mentor sessions with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, and influencers
- Access to prototyping equipment, including Makerbot printers
- Invite-only launch presentation event in Austin, TX at SxSWi 2014
- Demo Day presentation to angel investors, select R/GA clients, and media in New York
It’s perfect for teams still ideating, have a working prototype, or up to about $2M in revenue or funding.
Get all the details at http://www.RGAAccelerator.com.
OR just follow along on TW with @RGAaccelerator